First it was the postponed due to the drought, now it's a virus. The Ahuroa fundraiser ( and very social weekend for most) has been postponed until Marck 20th and 21st.
Think of it as 4th time lucky :)
Anyone who has already registered and is unable to make this date please contact Steph (027 479 5155) for a full refund. There maybe a few spots that could become available for those that couldn't make the previous date and can make the weekend in May.
Should the weather go to the other extreme and get too wet in May then we will then postpone until November.
If you have any queries please ask Steph.
Thanks for your continued support for the Ahuroa Rural Fire Station Fundraiser.