We are aften asked "We'd like a classic Land Rover for our wedding/photo shoot/event, do you have any available?"
Here's how to help us with your enquiry and some useful details:
- Please try and be specific with your request:
We'd like to know what type/year/model Land Rover you are after.
- We will advertise your request to our members, giving them your contact details.
- After that, if any members contact you, then any/all arrangements are between yourselves and the member(s)
- There's no guarantee anyone will, indeed, contact you.
- For commercial operators, please give us an idea of how long you need the vehicle for, payment options, etc.
These details will be passed on to our members.
After that, if any members contact you, then any/all arrangements are between yourselves and the member(s)
To help us out when you are asking for a particular model here's a general guide of the various Land Rovers you might be after.
If there's something very specific in year/model/type you are after then please let us know.
(not many of these in our particular club)
Series III - Short wheelbase
Series III Long wheelbase
Range Rover 'Classic' (1970's - 2 door)
Range Rover 'Classic' 4 door
Defender - short wheelbase
Defender long wheelbase