Maratoto - postponed weather-wise

Event date: 
Sunday, 12 March, 2017 - 08:30
9/3/17 - update
Wild weather postponement. New date will be posted later.
~~ Neil
Hi Everyone
Date confirmation 12 March 2017
$10 per vehicle (track upkeep)
Grade 2 
Full recovery gear and club graded vehicles, make sure everything is up to date , please
Meeting 8.30 am, BP Drury motorway service for leaving at 9.00 am sharp
Back by mid late afternoon
Bring lunch and refreshments and swim gear as river is close by.
PRS channel 20
We don't expect damage but there is always a possibility of scratching and panel damage,
Organiser: Ray Wong
If you are unsure and have any questions let me know.
Please sign up or let me know if you are planning to come.